Cutting Edge Bullets Match Tactical Bullets 50 BMG (510 Diameter) 802 Grain Low Drag Hollow Point Boat Tail Max Box of 25
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 50 BMG (510 Diameter) 750 Grain Boat... $47.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes TAC-LR Bullets 50 BMG (510 Diameter) 750 Grain Spitzer... $36.49 Available
- Lapua Bullex-N Bullets 50 BMG (510 Diameter) 800 Grain Full... $82.99 Available
- Lapua Bullex-N Bullets 50 BMG (510 Diameter) 750 Grain Full... $82.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1005 17 Remington, 204... $4.49 Select Options
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 30-30 Winchester 170 Grain... $17.29 - $156.99 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
- Redding Match Grade 3BR Powder Measure with Universal and... $199.99 Available
- Barnes TAC-X Bullets 50 BMG (510 Diameter) 647 Grain Hollow... $35.49 Available
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swab 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Foam... $4.98 Available
- Swab-Its Bore-Tips Cleaning Swab 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Foam... $4.98 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target Repair Center MR-63C 300... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CCI Small Rifle Military Primers #41... $44.49 - $198.99 Select Options
- CCI Small Pistol Primers #500... $30.49 - $143.99 Select Options
- NcStar Laser Bore Sight... $14.99 - $17.99 Select Options
The Match Tactical bullet is a solid copper bullet that is a non-expanding bullet designed strictly for match shooting or tactical use. Through precision machining techniques CEB is able to keep these bullets within .0001" in concentricity and .00015" in diameter specification, while bullet weight is maintained within .2 grains on all calibers under .375 diameter and within .5 grains on big bore bullets of .375 diameter. One of the key features of these solid copper bullets is the SealTite Band. The STB is a small band that is just slightly larger diameter than the standard diameter bullet. This band is the key to preventing any pressure from escaping around the bullet, sealing the bullet to the rifling bore light the seal that is created when a traditional bullet is fired.
Low Drag Max bullets retain a lot of the same design as the standard Low Drag bullets from CEB except the SealTite Band is as close to the tail of the bullet as practical so reloaders can use maximum case capacity while loading. These bullets are built for custom single shot rifles or for the reloader who does not mind shooting single shot as magazines will typically not accept the long overall length of the cartridge that results when it is loaded properly. Many times if a round is chambered but not fired the bolt must be removed to remove the loaded cartridge because the length will prevent the cartridge from ejecting. These bullets can be seated deeper in the case neck but it is very important that the SealTite band not be seated deeper than the first half of the case neck or improper neck tension will occur. Max designated bullets are designed for standard throating unless stated otherwise.
Caliber: 50 BMG
Bullet Diameter: 0.510
Bullet Weight: 802 Grains
Bullet Length: Coming Soon...
Bullet Style: Low Drag Max Boat-Tail, Non-Expanding
Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
Minimum Barrel Twist: Coming Soon...
Minimum Muzzle Velocity: Coming Soon...
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.950
Sectional Density: 0.440