Hogue Grips 1911 Government, Commander Ivory Polymer Navy Insignia
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $11.58 - $15.29 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 510 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 .308 Winchester 10-Round... $17.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $13.76 Available
- PRI 1-Piece Extended Picatinny-Style Riser Mount 20 MOA... $80.99 Available
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench AR-10... $25.99 Available
- Boyt H20 Deep Handgun/ Accessory Case with Foam Insert 22" x... $99.99 Available
- Magpul Apple iPhone 5/5s Bump Phone Case Polymer... $25.60 Select Options
- VooDoo Innovations Gas Tube AR-15 LifeCoat... $17.66 - $24.66 Select Options
- The American Flag
- Aces and Dice
- Bald Eagle with Flag
- Bald Eagle with Talons
- Cowboy Boots and Rope
- Texas Longhorn
- U.S. Army Insignia
- U.S.M.C. Insignia
- U.S. Navy Insignia
- U.S. Air Force Insignia
- Colt 1911 Government Autos and Clones, grip screws approximately 3 1/16" spacing
Shipping Weight: 0.205 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.