Uberti 1851 Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36 Caliber 7-1/2" Blue Barrel
- Blued Steel Frame and Cylinder
- Brass Triggerguard
- Walnut Grip (one-piece)
Produced from 1851-1872, the Navy is the most famous of the cap and ball revolvers. It is perfectly balanced, has precise aim and is dependable. These guns symbolize the days of the stagecoach, Pony Express and Civil War. This gun features a steel frame, 6-shot cylinder, fixed sights and one-piece walnut grip. Howell Conversion Cylinders are available for these Revolvers.
Barrel Length: 7-1/2"
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: 13"
Weight: 2.6 lb
Stock Material: Walnut
Barrel Finish: blue
Sights: Blade front
- Uberti 1851 Navy London Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver with... $299.99 - $319.99 View More Options
- Uberti 1849 Pocket Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 31... $319.99
- Uberti 1862 Police Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36... $260.16 - $329.99 View More Options
- Pietta 1851 Navy Brass Frame Black Powder Revolver Blue Barrel... $191.77 - $249.99 View More Options
- Uberti 1862 Pocket Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36... $329.99