Uberti 1851 Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36 Caliber 7-1/2" Blue Barrel
- Uberti 1851 Navy London Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver with... $319.99 Select Options
- Uberti 1849 Pocket Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 31... $319.99 Available
- Uberti 1862 Police Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36... $329.99 - $334.99 Select Options
- Uberti 1862 Pocket Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 36... $329.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pietta 1851 Navy Brass Frame Black Powder Revolver Blue Barrel... $224.99 - $254.99 Select Options
- Leupold VX-1 Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm... $199.99 - $249.99 Select Options
- Redding Profile Crimp Die 500 S&W Magnum... $30.49 Available
- Redding Pro Series Carbide 3-Die Set 500 S&W Magnum... $99.99 Available
- Muzzle Loader Originals Precision Lube 2000 Black Powder Patch... $5.99 Available
- Caldwell Universal Brass Trap... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets Round Ball... $10.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Patches Package of 100... $2.37 - $6.19 Select Options
- Blued Steel Frame and Cylinder
- Brass Triggerguard
- Walnut Grip (one-piece)
Produced from 1851-1872, the Navy is the most famous of the cap and ball revolvers. It is perfectly balanced, has precise aim and is dependable. These guns symbolize the days of the stagecoach, Pony Express and Civil War. This gun features a steel frame, 6-shot cylinder, fixed sights and one-piece walnut grip. Howell Conversion Cylinders are available for these Revolvers.
Barrel Length: 7-1/2"
Twist Rate: Not listed by manufacturer
Overall Length: 13"
Weight: 2.6 lb
Stock Material: Walnut
Barrel Finish: blue
Sights: Blade front
Shipping Weight: 3.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.