SOG FastHawk Tactical Tomahawk 2" 420 Stainless Steel Polished Blade 12.5" Overall Length Fiberglass Handle Black
- Lansky Puck Dual-Grit Coarse and Fine Knife and Tool Sharpener... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- SOG Firestarter/Sharpener Ceramic and Ferrocerium Rod Polymer... $8.04 Available
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $14.99 Available
- Smith's Axe & Machete Sharpener... $16.49 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm 122 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $5.99 - $259.99 Select Options
- Cold Steel Sure Balance Thrower Fixed Blade Tactical Throwing... $14.99 Available
- Smith's 6" Three Stone Knife Sharpener System... $24.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $9.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 357 Magnum 140 Grain... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Match Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 75 Grain... $18.29 - $101.99 Select Options
- Coghlan's Pocket Saw... $4.49 Available
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 100-Round Aluminum Matte... $139.30 Available
- Streamlight TLR-1 HL Weaponlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $149.99 Available
- Champion Re-Stick 25 Yard Pistol Slowfire Self-Adhesive Target... $6.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool... $16.99 Available
- EZ Target Sight-In Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $10.99 Available
The 420 stainless steel head with polished satin finish is mounted to the fiberglass reinforced nylon handle with heavy-duty bolts and a steel ferrule for stability. Side hammer checkering insures precise placement when pounding stakes, nails, etc. Carried in a nylon sheath this is a universal tool for modern man.
- Blade length: 2"
- Weight: 19 oz
- Overall Length: 12.5"
- Head Material: 420 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Nylon
- Sheath: Included
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.