Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 246 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 245 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Nosler Bonded Performance Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 64... $30.66 Available
- Baker Gun Oil Bottle with Needle Tip 2 oz... $5.39 Available
- Leatherwood Hi-Lux 1-Piece Max-Tac Tactical Picatinny-Style 20... $89.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 247 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Redding Competition Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 223 Remington... $225.99 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 223 Remington... $55.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 247 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 248 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 337 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Vortex Bubble Level Anti-Cant Device Matte... $34.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- Hornady Primer Pocket Cleaner Head... $5.19 Select Options
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.025 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.