Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 247 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 248 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 200 Grain... $40.99 Available
- Redding Competition Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 223 Remington... $225.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 245 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 246 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $23.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 270 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 22-250 Remington Ackley... $11.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Trimmer Case Holder 25-06 Remington, 270... $11.29 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube 1 oz Powder... $6.39 Available
- Redding Competition Shellholder Set #10 (17 Remington, 204... $47.49 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.