Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 247 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- Hornady Match Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 75 Grain... $19.29 - $644.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 246 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $23.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 248 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 223 Remington... $55.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #4 (17 Remington,... $3.19 Available
- Redding Competition Shellholder Set #10 (17 Remington, 204... $47.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 100... $60.99 Available
- R W Hart Neck Turning Case Holder... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Outside Neck Turner Mandrel 375 Caliber... $4.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 90... $27.49 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.