Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 250 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- Lapua Reloading Brass 22-250 Remington Box of 100... $95.99 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter Small Converts 8 x 36 Thread to 8 x 32... $2.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 249 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 40 Grain Boat... $19.29 - $41.49 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 52... $20.99 - $174.99 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $22.99 - $152.68 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 243... $6.19 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 247 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 139... $26.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 366 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Shellholder #35 (338 Lapua Magnum, 416 Rigby)... $8.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 365 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $23.49 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.022 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.