Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 266 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 265 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Type S Match Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 6mm BR... $178.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 264 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6mm Norma BR (Bench Rest) Box of 100... $86.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 265 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 268 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Redding Carbide Size Button Kit 284 Caliber, 7mm... $29.49 Available
- Forster Precision Plus Bushing Bump Neck Sizer Die Bushing 267... $12.79 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter)... $29.99 Available
- Forster Precision Plus Bushing Bump Neck Sizer Die Bushing 266... $12.79 Available
- Redding Type S Match Bushing 2-Die Set 6mm BR (Bench Rest)... $152.99 Available
- Redding Carbide Size Button Kit 22 Caliber... $29.49 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.021 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.