Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 267 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6mm Norma BR (Bench Rest) Box of 100... $86.99 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 108... $32.71 - $167.99 Select Options
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 268 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Type S Match Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 6mm BR... $178.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 264 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 265 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 20 Caliber 5 x 40... $3.09 Available
- Chapman SAE Hex Bit 7 7/64"... $1.99 Available
- Chapman SAE Hex Bit 10 5/32"... $1.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Carbide Primer Pocket... $25.99 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 264 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- RCBS Berdan Decapping Pin... $5.99 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.025 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.