Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 287 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 288 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- BlackHawk IVS Performance Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle... $35.99 Available
- BlackHawk Hawktex Tactical Ambidextrous Rifle Cheek Rest Fixed... $25.49 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $55.99 Available
- Redding VLD Micrometer Seat Stem for Standard Dies #9167 (243... $36.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 288 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Whidden Gunworks Bushing 2-Die Set 6.5 Creedmoor... $172.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Complete Set with 14... $49.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 6.5... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Bullet Seater Die 6.5... $20.49 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 6.8mm Remington... $69.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Bolt Action... $33.49 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.