Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 288 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Creedmoor Box of 50... $29.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 289 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Full Length Sizer Die 6.5x47mm Lapua... $85.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Whidden Gunworks Bushing 2-Die Set 6.5 Creedmoor... $172.99 Available
- Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die 6.5x47mm Lapua... $70.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing Storage Box... $4.89 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6.5x47mm Lapua Box of 100... $105.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 287 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 142... $39.99 - $222.99 Select Options
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington to... $12.99 Select Options
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Carbon Fiber Thread... $24.99 - $56.19 Select Options
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.