Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 290 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 288 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing Storage Box... $4.89 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 289 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 291 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 292 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Barnes Long-Range Hunting Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $37.49 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Redding Deluxe 3-Die Set 243 Winchester Ackley Improved... $119.99 Available
- Redding Deluxe 3-Die Set 260 Remington... $67.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 243 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- Millett 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Scope Base Savage 10 Through... $50.99 Available
- Redding Competition Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 243... $225.99 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.