Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 293 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 292 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 291 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 294 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Redding Competition Shellholder Set #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06... $47.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing Storage Box... $4.89 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 264 Caliber... $51.99 Available
- Tipton Range Box with Empty Universal Cleaning Kit... $53.99 Available
- KG KG-12 Big Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $10.49 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Neck Sizer Die 308... $55.99 Available
- Iosso Bore Cleaning and Polishing Compound Paste 1-1/2 oz Tube... $5.69 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 264 Diameter... $5.19 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.