Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 314 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 312 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Berger Tactical Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $54.81 - $188.99 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Neck Sizer Die 30 Caliber... $25.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #16 (7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian... $3.69 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian... $55.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #5 (7mm Remington... $3.19 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 367 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #5 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300... $3.69 Available
- Redding Competition Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 7mm Remington... $225.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 28 Caliber, 7mm (284... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 33 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 365 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $23.49 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.