Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 338 Diameter Titanium Nitride
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 337 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 336 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $23.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 335 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $23.49 Available
- Lapua Scenar Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 300 Grain... $87.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Carbide Primer Pocket... $23.39 Select Options
- Lyman E-ZEE Powder Funnel 22 to 50 Caliber... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Ammunition Concentricity Gage... $99.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 338 Lapua Magnum Box of 100... $250.99 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well... $16.99 Available
- Redding Type S Match Bushing 3-Die Neck Sizer Set 300... $178.99 Available
Material: Heat Treated Steel
Dimensions: 1/2" O.D x 3/8" long
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.