STI Recoilmaster Replacement Guide Rod Kit Takedown Tool Package of 5
- Wolff Magazine Spring Glock 17, 17L, 20, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35... $6.99 Available
- ISMI Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 24, 31, 34, 35 13 lb... $7.99 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- BlackHawk Mountain Sling... $10.80 Available
- Kimber Takedown Tool 1911 Kimber Compact, Pro, Ultra Models... $5.99 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 210 Grain... $49.49 Available
- Safariland 773 Magazine Pouch STI 2011, SVI Infinity,... $23.49 - $32.49 Select Options
- The Outdoor Connection Express 2 Sling with Brute Swivels... $11.49 - $11.99 Select Options
- The Outdoor Connection H-K Hook Kit 1-1/4" Sling... $11.49 Available
- Tactical Solutions Conversion Kit Magazine 1911 Government 22... $85.00 Available
- Grace USA 7-Piece Roll Pin Starter Punch Set Steel... $29.99 Available
- Glockworx Titanium Trigger Housing Pin Glock All Models... $7.60 Available
Features: Takedown tool for the recoilmaster
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.