Iosso Brass Case Polish 8 oz Liquid
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 243, 6mm Caliber 8... $2.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sig Sauer Recoil Spring 3 Strand Sig Sauer P226 357 Sig/40... $7.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Baker Drill Bit Short Length High Speed Steel #32... $2.59 Available
- Baker Drill Bit Jobber Length Titanium Nitride (TiN) Coated... $2.59 Available
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.25 - $18.29 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- RCBS 2-Die Set 270 Winchester... $34.99 Available
- RCBS Chamfer Tool VLD (Very Low Drag)... $12.49 Available
- Crosman Vigilante 357 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB and Pellet... $42.78 Available
- RCBS Case Neck Brush Large 35 to 45 Caliber... $3.29 Available
- Umarex CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram Package of 12... $6.99 Available
- Lyman Magnum Impact Bullet Puller... $19.99 Available
Directions for Use: Add polish to tumbling media before tumbling
Size: 8 Ounces
Container: Plastic Bottle
Notes: Gives brass a like-new finish
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.