Lyman Mold Rebuild Kit For 2-Cavity Bullet Molds
- Remington Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge SP20S 1 oz Bag of 250... $11.99 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #225415 22 Caliber (225 Diameter)... $71.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1114-12 (Replaces... $9.89 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 309 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 22-055-SP 22 Caliber (225 Diameter)... $78.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C429-240-SWC 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
- Norton Hard Arkansas Sharpening Stone Triangle 3" x 1/4"... $14.49 Available
- Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 1-Cavity and 2-Cavity Lyman... $36.49 Available
- Lyman "Cast Bullet Handbook: 4th Edition" Book... $21.99 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace Heating Coil ... $7.99 - $10.99 Select Options
Fits: Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Molds
Function: Kit provides replacement moving parts that tend to wear after prolonged usage
Shipping Weight: 0.117 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.