Thompson Center Omega Muzzleloading Rifle 50 Caliber Gray Thumbhole Laminated Wood Stock 28" Fluted Barrel Stainless Steel
- Blackhorn 209 Muzzleloading Powder Tubes Pack of 6... $6.99 Available
- Thompson Center Natural Lube 1000 Plus Bore Butter Tube... $4.99 - $10.29 Select Options
- Thompson Center Muzzleloading Rifle Sling with 2 Speed Shots... $36.99 Available
- Thompson Center Black Powder Cleaning Kit... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ignition: 209 Shotgun Primer (sealed pivoting breech)
- Barrel: 28" Round with QLA
- Rifling Twist: 1 in 28" Twist for sabots and conical bullets
- Overall Length: 42"
- Approximate Weight: 7 lbs
- Sights: Click adjustable steel rear sight with Tru-Glo Fiber Optic inserts; steel ramp front sight with Tru-Glo Fiber Optics
- Trim: Sling Swivel Studs
- Stock: Composite Buttstock and Forend
- Extra Features: Drilled and Tapped for Scope Mounts
- Loading: Accepts magnum charges of up to 150 grains of FFG black powder or Pyrodex equivalent (or 3 of the 50 grain, 50 Caliber Pyrodex Pellets)
MidwayUSA welcomes returns, for credit or refund, of product in new, unaltered condition. Please understand that we cannot accept returns on Black Powder Rifles or Pistols that have been fired or altered. If you have fired or altered your Black Powder Rifle or Pistol and find it to be defective, you must return it to the manufacturer for warranty service.
Shipping Weight: 9.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.