Simmons Master Series ProSport Rifle Scope 6-18x 50mm Adjustable Objective Truplex Reticle Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling... $19.49 Available
- Weaver Surethread Adhesive 10 ml... $15.99 Available
- Real Avid Toolio Scope Mounting Multi-Tool Universal Kit... $24.99 Available
You won’t find a rifle or shotgun scope loaded with more features per dollar than ProSport from Simmons®. The fully coated optics yield bright, sharp images while our QTA™ (Quick Target Acquisition) eyepiece provides at least 3.75 inches of eye relief. Rugged durability is also a large part of the ProSport equation – our TrueZero™ windage and elevation adjustment system and one-piece, aircraft-quality aluminum tube construction make the ProSport ready for any hunt. Plus, our SureGrip™ rubber surfaces on the eyepiece and adjustments make the ProSport one of the easiest scopes to adjust in any weather. For innovation, dependability and value, no other riflescope packs it in like ProSport.
- Magnification & Objective: 6-18x 50
- Rings Included: No
- Field of View: 14.7@ 100 yds.
- Eye Relief: 3.75"
- Exit Pupil: 8.3/2.6
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Click Value: 0.25 in at 100 yds.
- Adjustment Range: 50 in at 100 yds.
- Reticle: Truplex
Shipping Weight: 1.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.