"The Pocket Disaster Survival Guide" Book By Harris J. Andrews & J. Alexander Bowers
- Glock Magazine Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold Alumina Threaded Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $9.99 Select Options
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $18.79 Available
- Forster Collet Style Bullet Puller... $16.49 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 308 Winchester... $13.29 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 223 Remington... $13.29 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Steel Matte... $1.99 Available
- Leupold Alumina Threaded Rifle Scope Cover Standard Eyepiece... $9.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $1.92 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 17, 22, 24,... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold Alumina Sunshade (2004 and Newer)... $27.99 - $38.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus Like New Belgian M88 Field Pants Olive Drab... $6.99 - $11.99 Select Options
Technical Information: The Pocket Disaster Survival Guide
Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 6-16/4"
Publisher: Stoeger Books/>
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.