Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W 15-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W 13-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger 15-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round Black... $13.25 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger 17-Round Polymer... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $12.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23,... $2.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Safety with Spring Glock 17, 19, 20, 22, 23,... $2.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington... $13.25 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Black... $14.20 Available
- Winchester Large Pistol Primers #7... $29.99 - $147.99 Select Options
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $6.99 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.