Bergara Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour 1 in 9" Twist 16" Nitride Finished Chrome Moly Black
- Del-Ton Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $10.20 Available
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $4.98 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $19.49 Available
- AO Precision Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 M4 Flat-Top Matte... $76.99 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte... $6.49 Available
- Advanced Technology Delta Ring Pack AR-15 Matte... $10.29 Available
- DPMS Handguard Cap AR-15 .750" Inside Diameter Round Black... $3.69 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Muzzle Brake Phantom 5M1 Aggressive... $28.50 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $4.49 Available
- DoubleStar Upper Receiver Assembled AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Matte... $124.99 Available
This barrel has been finished inside and out with a protective black nitride treatment that surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear. The salt bath nitride finishing process deposits an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, making for easier cleaning and maintenance. Nitriding converts the steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all of the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering the accuracy degradation commonly encountered with chrome due to its uneven application inside the barrel's bore.
This 16" AR-15 barrel features a 5.56x45mm NATO chamber for use with both commercial 223 Remington and military surplus 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition, while its 1 in 9" twist rifling is capable of stabilizing light to medium weight projectiles of up to about 69 grains. It comes equipped with an authentic M4 profile that is lightweight and sports the military standard M203 cut, as well as 1/2"-28 threading at the muzzle for the addition of a flash hider, muzzle brake or sound suppressor. This barrel is a great choice for shooters who want a rifle with Mil-Spec looks and target-grade accuracy. Barrel is fully chambered and includes a pre-installed barrel extension with M4 feed ramps and locator pin.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Contour: M4
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Black Nitride
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
Shipping Weight: 2.615 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.