DoubleStar Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position Mil-Spec Diameter AR-15, LR-308 Carbine Aluminum Matte
- Forster Cross Bolt Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $4.49 - $39.99 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $1.50 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Primer Slide Spring... $1.14 Available
- Model 1 Extended Bolt Release AR-15 Matte... $18.00 Available
- JP Enterprises Bennie Cooley TactiCal Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24... $84.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer LR-308 Carbine... $30.49 Available
- Troy Industries Low Profile Gas Block AR-15, LR-308 Bull... $39.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube End Plate AR-15, LR-308... $3.59 Available
- DPMS Mini SASS Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO .920" Muzzle... $159.85 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring LR-308 Carbine... $4.99 Available
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $3.50 Available
NOTE: This buffer tube has a slightly angled rear end that resembles a commercial diameter buffer tube, however the outside diameter of the DoubleStar tube does indeed adhere to the Mil Spec diameter. The angled rear surface may interfere with some aftermarket buttstocks by not allowing the stock to engage the first position (fully collapsed) on the tube.
Mil-Spec Vs Commercial:
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.