Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 51-Tooth Ratchet Suppressor Mount 5.56mm AR-15 1/2"-28 Thread Steel Matte
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 51-Tooth... $145.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 223 Remington /... $13.29 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Barrel Shim Kit 308 Winchester /... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Brakeout Flash Hider Muzzle Brake... $98.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PNW Arms Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout... $27.79 - $134.99 Select Options
- Vltor A5 Recoil System Spring and Buffer Kit AR-15 Carbine... $56.95 Available
- Adams Arms Gas Piston Upper Receiver Assembled AR-15 A3... $129.99 Available
- Vltor A5 Recoil System Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube... $47.45 Available
- Metalform Magazine AR-15 9mm Luger 20-Round Blued Steel Flat... $32.49 Available
- Vltor Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 5-Position... $44.60 Available
This 51T Blackout muzzle brake works in conjunction with AAC's improved ratchet mount sound suppressors. The 51-T mount is an intuitive, lightning fast silencer attachment/detachment system that allows for secure installation of a suppressor in less than 3 seconds with no tools or moving parts. Not compatible with the older spring mount (18-Tooth) or newer ratchet taper mount (90-Tooth) sound suppressors.
- Caliber: 22 Cal/5.56mm
- Thread Pitch: 1/2"-28
- Common Firearm Use: AR-15, Bushmaster ACR
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 51T Ratchet Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
- Post-2007 M4-2000
- Mini 4
- Post-Mid 2010 7.62-SD
- Mini 7
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.