Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Auto Rim (Not ACP) +P 225 Grain Hard Cast Wadcutter Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil Aerosol... $4.89 - $7.29 Select Options
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 44, 45 Caliber... $10.73 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Auto Rim (Not ACP) 255 Grain... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester USA Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Round Nose... $23.99 - $229.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain Jacketed... $25.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Auto Rim (Not ACP) 225 Grain Hard... $32.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Hard Cast... $25.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older pre war revovers. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 45 Auto Rim +P Ammunition:
This 225gr. full profile wad cutter, 45 auto rim +P, is the most deadly load ever devised for the 45 auto rim cartridge. It utilizes the same bullet as our 45 colt ANTI-PERSONNEL ammunition (Item 3I) and because of popular request to have that bullet loaded into 45 auto rim ammo, here it is.
This bullet will penetrate around 30 inches and makes a permanent crush cavity because of its wad cutter profile. This load is the power/pressure equivalent of 45 ACP +P+ (otherwise known as 45 Super) and is safe to use in all modern 45 ACP revolvers including any post war 1917 model revolver in normal operating condition.
Flash suppressed powders are used in this ammo so the shooter will not be blinded by his own gunfire and this is a tactical advantage as roughly 95% of all civilian shootings in the U.S. happen in low light when the criminal element is at work.
The 225gr. wad cutter bullet is hard cast (not lead) and is properly lubed and will not substantially lead foul your barrel even after extensive shooting sessions, nor will the bullet fragment, smear or mushroom on impact with flesh and bone, thus insuring very straight and deep penetration with a consistent crush cavity throughout its path.
Note the velocities we obtained from stock factory revolvers: