Safariland 6377 ALS Belt Holster Right Hand Glock 20, 21 Composite Black
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 357 Sig, 40 S&W Steel Blue... $33.99 Select Options
- Kershaw Piston Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Drop Point... $61.99 Available
- CRKT Bear Claw Knife 2.375" AUS 4 Stainless Steel Blade... $24.99 Available
- Safariland 7378 7TS ALS Concealment Paddle Holster Right Hand... $41.49 Available
- Gerber Tool Kit for MP 400, MP 600 and MP 800 Multi-Tool... $14.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Front Sight Adjusting Tool... $5.09 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $14.79 - $82.99 Select Options
- Safariland Drop Flex Adaptor Polymer... $7.15 - $11.49 Select Options
- Blackhawk Enhanced Military Web Belt 2-1/4" with 3-Point... $14.33 - $23.49 Select Options
Note: These holsters feature removable tabs in the belt loop slots. With tabs in place, the loops can accommodate belts up to 1.5” wide. With tabs removed, the loops can accommodate belts up to 1.75” wide. Be advised, once these tabs are removed from the holster's belt loops, they cannot be reattached.
- Right or Left Handed Holster: See product description
- Material: Kydex
- Color: Black
- Finish: Safari
- Firearm Retention: Level 1
- Belt Fit: 1.5” - 1.75” (once tabs are removed)
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Closed
- Firearm Fit: See product description
Shipping Weight: 0.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.