"Holding Your Ground: Preparing for Defense if it All Falls Apart" Book by Joe Nobody
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger SR9C 9mm Luger 10-Round Steel Blue... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- 5.11 Single Pistol Magazine Pouch with Bungee Cover Nylon ... $14.99 Select Options
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 21" Steel Shaft... $13.49 Available
- "Principles of Personal Defense, Revised Edition" Book by Jeff... $11.99 Available
Written by Joe Nobody, Holding Your Ground, is an instructional guide and planning tool that addresses defensive preparation of a location. If the government can no longer protect your home, farm or property, this book will teach you the fundamentals of how to do it on your own. It covers virtually every aspect of protecting you and your family in the event of a socio-economic collapse, natural disaster or other unforseen circumstances. Joe thouroughly explains and teaches you how to configure your home, train your team, and properly equip any location for defense. Covering topics ranging from hiding in plain sight to pre-positioning of supplies, Holding Your Ground uses common sense, military tactics and historical examples that allow you to prepare for defense without affecting your property's value or appearance.
Joe Nobody (pen name for the author who wishes to keep his identity confidential) has provided systems, consulting and training for the U.S. Army, Department of Homeland Security, Office of Naval Research, United States Border Patrol as well as several private firms and government agencies which cannot be disclosed. He is currently active in this area and for the security of his family and ongoing business, wishes to remain anonymous. He has over 30 years of competitive shooting experience, including IPSC, NRA, and other related organizations. He has been a firearms instructor and consultant for over 30 years and holds the rights to a United States Patent for a firearms modification.
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 172
- Language: English
- Publisher: PrepperPress.com (June 6, 2011)
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 oz
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 0.4 inches
- ISBN-10:0615497551 ISBN-13:978-0615497556