"Holding Your Ground: Preparing for Defense if it All Falls Apart" Book by Joe Nobody
- Cold Steel True Flight Thrower Fixed Blade Tactical Throwing... $23.99 Available
- Maxpedition Clip-On PDA/Smartphone/iPhone/Droid Holster Nylon... $22.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Logo Decals... $2.99 Select Options
- Midland GXT1050VP4 Two-Way Radio with NOAA Weather 50 Channel... $62.14 Available
- Moultrie EZ Tree Game Camera Mount Pack of 3... $14.49 Available
- Midlands 75-822 Hand Held CB Radio 40 Channel with Auto... $99.99 Available
- Stratton Custom TC Accessories Hammer Spur Extension Thompson... $16.99 Available
- "Principles of Personal Defense, Revised Edition" Book by Jeff... $11.99 Available
- Brunton Atmospheric Data Center Infrared Receiver for Personal... $19.00 Closeout Special
- Nightforce T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $15.00 Select Options
- MidwayUSA T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
Written by Joe Nobody, Holding Your Ground, is an instructional guide and planning tool that addresses defensive preparation of a location. If the government can no longer protect your home, farm or property, this book will teach you the fundamentals of how to do it on your own. It covers virtually every aspect of protecting you and your family in the event of a socio-economic collapse, natural disaster or other unforseen circumstances. Joe thouroughly explains and teaches you how to configure your home, train your team, and properly equip any location for defense. Covering topics ranging from hiding in plain sight to pre-positioning of supplies, Holding Your Ground uses common sense, military tactics and historical examples that allow you to prepare for defense without affecting your property's value or appearance.
Joe Nobody (pen name for the author who wishes to keep his identity confidential) has provided systems, consulting and training for the U.S. Army, Department of Homeland Security, Office of Naval Research, United States Border Patrol as well as several private firms and government agencies which cannot be disclosed. He is currently active in this area and for the security of his family and ongoing business, wishes to remain anonymous. He has over 30 years of competitive shooting experience, including IPSC, NRA, and other related organizations. He has been a firearms instructor and consultant for over 30 years and holds the rights to a United States Patent for a firearms modification.
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 172
- Language: English
- Publisher: PrepperPress.com (June 6, 2011)
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 oz
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 0.4 inches
- ISBN-10:0615497551 ISBN-13:978-0615497556
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.