Imperial Dry Neck Lube Application Media 1 oz
- Plano Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 280 Remington, 30-06... $4.19 Available
- Nosler Bonded Performance Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 64... $29.38 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $20.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Cleaning Rod Stop 22 to 26 Caliber... $3.19 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $25.96 - $211.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Case Retainer Spring... $1.24 - $7.99 Select Options
- Eley Match Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $18.79 - $172.99 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 204 Ruger... $26.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Ammunition Concentricity Gage... $99.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
Material: Imperial dry neck lubricant coated ceramic media
Quantity: 1 oz
Features: Can be used on all cartridges
Notes: Will not contaminate powder
Shipping Weight: 0.125 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.