CMMG AR-15 M4 LE A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC Blackout Single Rail Gas Block
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 220 Grain Open-Tip... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Box of 50... $28.99 Available
- Sierra Matchking Bullets 300 AAC Blackout (308 Diameter) 125... $38.49 - $151.32 Select Options
- DPMS Multi-Tool AR-15 Steel... $33.49 Available
- LANTAC Dragon 7.62 Muzzle Brake 5/8"-24 Thread LR-308, AR-10... $144.00 Available
- Noveske AR-15 Rogue Hunter A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC... $1,130.50 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly... $1,079.99 Available
- CMMG AR-15 M4 LE A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC Blackout... $679.99 Available
- Olympic Arms AR-15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 300 AAC Blackout... $617.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $22.49 Available
- Birchwood Casey Eze-Scorer Transitional Silhouette Blue Target... $5.09 Available
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Available
- Mossberg Sight Kit Ghost Ring Mossberg 500, 590 Steel Blue... $84.99 Available
- Remington Hog Hammer Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 130 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $32.49 Available
- Kershaw Emerson CQC-4K Folding Knife 3.25" Clip Point 8Cr13... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Timney Trigger AR-15 Small Pin .154" Single Stage ... $223.99 - $279.99 Select Options
- SOG Escape Tactical Folding Knife 3.4" Partially Serrated... $29.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- Gorilla Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 208 Grain Hornady A-Max... $28.99 - $289.90 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Bail Out Bag... $29.99 Select Options
The Chrome Moly Steel Barrel is finished inside and out with a Salt Bath Nitride finish. The SBN process surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear. Also referred to as Salt Bath Nitriding, this treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, making for easier cleaning and maintenance. Nitriding converts the steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all of the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore.
This 16" 300 AAC Blackout Upper utilizes the versatile Carbine Length Gas System, a good choice for this cartridge if various weights and types of ammunition are to be used. Most Subsonic and Supersonic loads, fired from either a Suppressed or Unsuppressed gun, are compatible with this configuration. However, some subsonic ammunition may not always cycle reliably under adverse conditions or in a severely fouled firearm without a sound suppressor attached to provide extra backpressure.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Weight: 4.25 lbs
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: Polymer M4-Style
- Sights: None, Receiver Height Single Rail Gas Block
- Suitable for use with Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 magazines (including Pmags), No Magazine Included
NOTE: All CMMG uppers are test fired at their facility before shipment to the end user.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 5.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.