CMMG AR-15 M4 LE A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1 in 7" Twist 16" Barrel Carbine Gas System WASP Melonite Finish CM with M4 Handguard, Single Rail Gas Block, Flash Hider
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $34.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $13.29 Available
- Slip 2000 EWL Gun Oil 4 oz Liquid... $12.99 Available
- DPMS Multi-Tool AR-15 Steel... $33.49 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Primed... $27.99 - $133.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $14.99 Available
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 125 Grain Nosler... $28.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1001 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $1.49 - $3.09 Select Options
- Gorilla Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 208 Grain Hornady A-Max... $28.99 - $289.90 Select Options
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 300 AAC... $43.99 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $65.99 Available
- Prince 50 Designs Bullet Button Magazine Release Assembly... $10.95 Available
- Speer Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 130 Grain Jacketed... $27.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1005 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 - $4.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1008 40 S&W, 10mm Auto,... $1.49 - $2.99 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Box of 50... $36.99 Available
- MagPul MOE Handguard AR-15... $28.45 - $37.95 Select Options
- Adams Arms AR-15 A3 Tactical Evo Carbine Gas Piston Upper... $948.70 Available
The Chrome Moly Steel Barrel is finished inside and out with CMMG's durable Weapons Armament Surface Protection (WASP) Melonite treatment. The WASP Melonite process surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear. Also referred to as Salt Bath Nitriding, this treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, making for easier cleaning and maintenance. Nitriding converts the steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all of the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore.
This 16" 300 AAC Blackout Upper utilizes the versatile Carbine Length Gas System, a good choice for this cartridge if various weights and types of ammunition are to be used. Most Subsonic and Supersonic loads, fired from either a Suppressed or Unsuppressed gun, are compatible with this configuration. However, some subsonic ammunition may not always cycle reliably under adverse conditions or in a severely fouled firearm without a sound suppressor attached to provide extra backpressure.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Medium
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: WASP Melonite / Black Nitride
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Weight: 4.25 lbs
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: Polymer M4-Style
- Sights: None, Receiver Height Single Rail Gas Block
- Suitable for use with Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 magazines (including Pmags), No Magazine Included
NOTE: All CMMG uppers are test fired at their facility before shipment to the end user.
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.