Taylor Freelance Extended Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 22, 24, 26, 27,31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37 +6 9mm Luger, +5 40 S&W Brass with Spring
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Glockworx Speed Feed Magazine Well with Heavy Insert Glock 17,... $95.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glockworx Speed Feed Magazine Well with Heavy Insert Glock 17,... $114.00 Available
- Glockworx Speed Feed Magazine Well with Heavy Insert Glock 17,... $114.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Arredondo Checkered Extended Magazine Base Pad +5 Glock 17,... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Taylor Freelance Extended Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 22, 24,... $35.99 Available
- Taylor Freelance Extended Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 22, 24,... $48.99 Available
- Arredondo Checkered Extended Magazine Base Pad +5 Glock 17,... $34.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 24, 34, 35 14 lb... $7.99 Available
- Glockworx Speed Feed Magazine Well with Lightweight Insert... $95.00 Available
- Warren Tactical Night Sight Set Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 34,... $88.95 Available
- Ameriglo Suppressor Sight Set Glock... $49.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Additional Capacity: +6 in 9mm/ +5 in 40 S&W
- Material: Brass
- Extension Weight: 5.0 oz
- Overall Length when Installed: 140mm
- Spring: ISMI Extra Power Spring Included
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.