Caldwell Lead Sled FCX Rifle Shooting Rest
- Caldwell Lead Sled Plus Rifle Shooting Rest... $114.99 Available
- Caldwell Lead Sled Solo Rifle Shooting Rest... $75.99 Available
- Caldwell Lead Sled DFT Rifle Shooting Rest... $192.99 Available
- HySkore Bench Beast Universal Competition Rear Rifle Rest... $172.99 Available
- Hyskore Parallax Gun Vise and Rifle Shooting Rest... $77.99 Available
- Hyskore Gas Dampened DLX Precision Shooting Rest... $106.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 41 Remington Magnum, 44... $2.29 Available
- Ed Brown Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government, Commander,... $4.49 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 72-1", 36-2" and 24-3" Round... $8.19 Available
- Clipdraw Belt Clip Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,... $20.49 Available
- Lyman Hot Bullseye Self-Adhesive Red... $4.09 Select Options
- Power Custom Universal Combo Wrench AR-15 Buttstock, 1911... $6.99 Available
- Graco BreaKO Mercury Recoil Reducer Universal Rifle 9/16" x 5"... $51.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $29.99 Available
- RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 Powder Scale and Dispenser Combo 110... $349.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Colt Anaconda, King Cobra Rubber Black... $16.99 Available
- Tipton Ultra Cleaning Jag Set 12-Piece Threaded Nickel Plated... $25.99 Available
- Tipton Bore Brush Set 14-Piece Rifle Nylon... $17.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Lead Sled recoil reduction works by capturing and efficiently transferring recoil energy from any rifle or shotgun through the frame system to the weights and weight tray. Effectively eliminating up to 95% of felt recoil not only makes shooting more enjoyable but it enhances accuracy by preventing flinching and promoting smooth trigger pulls.
The Fire Control mechanism is an advanced rest alignment system that is actuated by a "joystick" style control arm. The Control Arm can be moved in any direction to perfectly align the crosshairs and when it is released it holds the rifle in that exact position. This precision alignment of crosshairs to target allows the shooter to be perfectly relaxed when pulling the trigger, unlike conventional rests that require pushing, pulling or leaning into the gun to gain that final bit of alignment.
The rest is engineered and constructed for ultimate stability and durability. The adjustable length and front cradle height adjustment offer the versatility to accommodate almost any rifle, shotgun or muzzleloader.