Caldwell Lead Sled FCX Rifle Shooting Rest
- MidwayUSA Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle Ammunition Carrier... $19.99 Available
- Sharp Shoot R Wipe-Out Brushless Foaming Bore Cleaning Solvent... $8.49 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube... $9.99 - $30.99 Select Options
- Sharp Shoot R Wipe-Out Applicator Spout... $2.49 Available
- Nevco IDPA/IPSC Standard Portable Target Stand... $31.99 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $22.49 Available
- Sharp Shoot R Wipe-Out Bore Cleaning Solvent Accelerator 8 oz... $6.49 Available
- Vortex Bubble Level Anti-Cant Device for 30mm Scope Matte... $34.99 Available
- "Blue Book of Gun Values 34th Edition" Book by S.P. Fjestad... $29.99 Available
- Weaver Torque Wrench Screwdriver... $49.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph... $120.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Lead Sled recoil reduction works by capturing and efficiently transferring recoil energy from any rifle or shotgun through the frame system to the weights and weight tray. Effectively eliminating up to 95% of felt recoil not only makes shooting more enjoyable but it enhances accuracy by preventing flinching and promoting smooth trigger pulls.
The Fire Control mechanism is an advanced rest alignment system that is actuated by a "joystick" style control arm. The Control Arm can be moved in any direction to perfectly align the crosshairs and when it is released it holds the rifle in that exact position. This precision alignment of crosshairs to target allows the shooter to be perfectly relaxed when pulling the trigger, unlike conventional rests that require pushing, pulling or leaning into the gun to gain that final bit of alignment.
The rest is engineered and constructed for ultimate stability and durability. The adjustable length and front cradle height adjustment offer the versatility to accommodate almost any rifle, shotgun or muzzleloader.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.