Caldwell Lead Sled FCX Rifle Shooting Rest
- Caldwell Lead Sled Plus Rifle Shooting Rest... $126.99 Available
- Caldwell Lead Sled Solo Rifle Shooting Rest... $86.99 Available
- Caldwell Lead Sled DFT Rifle Shooting Rest... $218.99 Available
- HySkore Bench Beast Universal Competition Rear Rifle Rest... $172.99 Available
- Hyskore Gas Dampened DLX Precision Shooting Rest... $106.99 Available
- Hyskore Parallax Gun Vise and Rifle Shooting Rest... $77.99 Available
- Bald Eagle Heavy Duty Cast Iron Slingshot Shooting Rest with... $350.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Express Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- KNS Push Button Quick Takedown Pin .250" Diameter AR-15 Matte... $19.49 Available
- Birchwood Casey Dirty Bird 12" Sight-In Targets Package of 12... $8.19 Available
- Birchwood Casey Tru-Oil Gunstock Finish 3 oz Liquid... $6.99 Available
- Leupold Golden Ring Compact Spotting Scope 10-20x 40mm Brown... $349.99 Available
- Hunter MagnaSoft Sling Neoprene and Leather Black... $20.99 Available
- Ruger Shooting Glasses Black/Gray Frame Clear, Yellow,... $16.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leupold SX-1 Ventana Spotting Scope 20-60x 80mm Armored Black... $347.99 - $479.99 Select Options
Lead Sled recoil reduction works by capturing and efficiently transferring recoil energy from any rifle or shotgun through the frame system to the weights and weight tray. Effectively eliminating up to 95% of felt recoil not only makes shooting more enjoyable but it enhances accuracy by preventing flinching and promoting smooth trigger pulls.
The Fire Control mechanism is an advanced rest alignment system that is actuated by a "joystick" style control arm. The Control Arm can be moved in any direction to perfectly align the crosshairs and when it is released it holds the rifle in that exact position. This precision alignment of crosshairs to target allows the shooter to be perfectly relaxed when pulling the trigger, unlike conventional rests that require pushing, pulling or leaning into the gun to gain that final bit of alignment.
The rest is engineered and constructed for ultimate stability and durability. The adjustable length and front cradle height adjustment offer the versatility to accommodate almost any rifle, shotgun or muzzleloader.