Vltor VIS Upper Receiver with Integral 10" Extended Mid Length Free Float Quad Rail Handguard & Combination Forward Assist / Shell Deflector Assembled AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Select Options
- Smith Enterprise Vortex A3 Flash Hider 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15... $53.99 Available
- Daniel Defense Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $26.00 Select Options
- Vltor Low Profile Gas Block Clamp-On Mount Standard Barrel... $62.65 Select Options
- Vltor EMOD A5 Buttstock Assembly 7-Position Mil-Spec Diameter... $224.15 Select Options
- Vltor VIS Upper Receiver with Integral 12" Rifle Length Free... $645.95 Available
- Vltor VIS Upper Receiver with Integral 14" Extended Rifle... $664.95 Available
- Vltor VIS Upper Receiver with Integral 7" Carbine Length Free... Add to Cart for Price
- Vltor VIS Upper Receiver with Integral 9" Mid Length Free... $598.45 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This VIS Upper incorporates a combination Forward Assist and Shell Deflector into its flattop MUR Modular Upper Receiver, and features a 10" Extended Mid Length Quad Rail Handguard, creating a continuous 17.5" Top Rail platform for optics and/or accessories. While not compatible with any gas piston operating systems, the VIS will allow most low profile gas blocks to be mounted inside and under the handguard. The Assembled Vltor VIS Upper is compatible with all standard AR-15 parts and comes complete with a proprietary barrel nut, barrel nut wrench, ejection poor door assembly, M203 indexing bracket and instructions.
- Upper Receiver: Polylithic 1-Piece Flat-Top w/Forward Assist & Shell Deflector
- Material: Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Handguard: 10" Free Float Quad Rail
- Gas System Compatibility: Carbine & Mid w/Low Profile Gas Block
- Overall Length: 17.5"
- Weight: 26.0 oz
Shipping Weight: 2.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.