Game Traks GT100 Electronic Predator Call with 35 Digital Sounds Black
Technical Information: GameTraks
- Speaker Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Memory: 1 GB- holds 300 plus sounds
- Internal and External rubber gasket system for water resistance
- 35 Real Animal Sounds Included
- Free Sound Manager Software Included
- Rechargeable Titanium Lithium Ion Batteries (included)
- 40 hours average operation time on a single charge
- Multiple Speaker Control allows the hunter to set up and control up to six different speakers in the field from a single remote.
- 1/2 mile line of sight wireless speaker range in open country and 1/4 mile in rough terrain
- Dual Directional Speaker Technology produces a 360 degree circle of sound around the speaker.
- Red backlit Night Vision Buttons and Display allows the unit to be used at night without spooking game
- Smart volume technology allows the hunter to set the volume for each sound independently
- The Speaker Detection System allows the hunter visually detect if the speaker has a signal
- The Smart Space System allows the hunter to easily set the length of time between each sound in a sequence.
- The Smart Hunt feature allows the hunter to set up and save a calling sequence for a hunt prior to entering the field. Up to 6 sounds per hunt and up to 18 hunts can be saved.
- The 50 watt speaker delivers high quality sounds for animal's discerning ears.
- Signal Strength Detection allows the hunter to visually see how strong the signal is between the speaker and the hand held unit.
- Sound modulation feature varies the beginning of the sound each time it is played, mixing up the sounds for previously called animals.
- Real World Animal Interaction allows the hunter to create custom strategies by playing different sounds on up to six speakers, giving the illusion of prey being hunted.
- Battery Detection allows the user to easily see the battery level of both the speaker and the remote with an easy-to-read visual display.
- Priority Code detection links the speaker and the remote unit together preventing other callers or electronic signals to intrude while you are calling.
- The Smart Hibernate Feature allows you to take the speakers into the field prior to the hunt and leave them out without fear of dead batteries. The hand held unit automatically awakens the speaker unit as soon as it is in range giving minimal disturbance to the area being hunted.