- Machined aluminum riser
- Accepts quiver, arrow rest, stabilizer, or bow sight
- Take-down limb design
- Ergonomic polymer grip
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo
- Fiberglass recurve limbs
The Coyote recurve from PSE gives you the advantages of a machined aluminum riser and detachable recurve limbs on a traditional bow. The Coyote is drilled and tapped to accept an arrow rest, bow sight, or a quiver, but it can be shot as a traditional style bow, making it perfect for bowfishing or archery hunting. The Coyote is a great shooting bow that is perfect for the beginning archer or the seasoned pro.
Note:The draw weight on this bow is measured at a 28" draw length.
- Tip-to-tip length: 60"
- Brace Height: 5-1/2" to 6-1/2"
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Limb Material: Fiberglass
- Finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity