Remington Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870 12 Gauge 2-Round Steel Parkerized Matte
- MagPul MOE Forend Remington 870 12 Gauge Synthetic... $28.45 Select Options
- MagPul Stock SGA Adaptable Remington 870 12 Gauge Synthetic... $104.45 Select Options
- Magpul SGA Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter for Magpul... $18.95 Available
- Magpul Dynamics "Art of the Dynamic Shotgun" DVD 3 Disc Set... $37.95 Available
- Magpul SGA OEM Recoil Pad Adapter for Magpul SGA Remington 870... $9.45 Available
- Winchester Military Grade Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $5.42 - $244.99 Select Options
- Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine... $18.00 Available
- Remington Magazine Extension Clamp With Sling Swivel 870,... $38.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Scattergun Technologies Vertical Sling Mounting Plate... $11.49 Available
- Scattergun Technologies Side Sling Mounting Plate Remington... $11.49 Available
Note: This magazine tube extension does not include the magazine spring and is designed to function with the factory spring. If a new spring is desired, it is available separately, product 234-282.
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.