HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 243 Winchester 95 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $3.00 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Stoney Point PoleCat Steady Stix 2 Bipod Shooting Sticks... $32.99 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 168 Grain... $43.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $20.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 6.5mm-284 Norma 140 Grain Partition... $66.99 Available
- Black Hills Gold Ammunition 243 Winchester 85 Grain Barnes... $43.39 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 243... $5.99 Available
- Weaver 88-Piece Deluxe Gunsmithing Hammer, Punch and... $69.99 Available
- Scattergun Technologies Tactical Magazine Spring and Follower... $12.99 Available
- Remington Magazine Tube Spring Remington 1100, 11-87 12 Gauge... $5.89 Available
- Weaver 36-Piece Compact Gunsmithing Screwdriver Tool Kit... $18.99 Available
- CZ Magazine CZ 75 IPSC 40 S&W 10-Round Steel Blue... $44.99 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $29.99 Available
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain Oryx... $39.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.