SI Defense LR-308 barrels
are made from 4140 chrome moly steel
and use button rifling
. The barrel is chambered in 308 Winchester
with a 1 in 10" twist
. The HBAR profile
is heavy under the handguard and .750" at the gas block
. The muzzle is threaded 5/8"-24
to accept muzzle brakes, flash hiders, or a suppressor. The barrel is finished with a mil-spec manganese phosphate
finish. This barrel is compatible with DPMS LR-308 Bolt assemblies and other parts.
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Weight: 2 Pounds 12 Ounces
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
- Chamber: 308 Winchester
- Contour: HBAR
- Chrome Lined: No
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Barrel Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Finish: Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate