Gerber Myth Field Sharpener
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00... $12.99 Available
- Fiocchi Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9 Nickel Plated... $6.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier with Flap... $11.96 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector HK USP Tactical 45... $24.99 Available
- Lansky Puck Dual-Grit Coarse and Fine Knife and Tool Sharpener... $6.99 Available
- Applied Ballistics "Putting Rounds on Target" with Bryan Litz... $39.99 Available
- Texsport Padre Island Hammock... $26.99 Available
- Eberlestock 3 Liter Hydration System Polymer Green... $32.95 Available
- ALPS Mountaineering Fleece Pillow 10" x 20" Polyester Gray... $9.89 Available
- Glock Single Pistol Range Bag Nylon Black... $15.29 Available
- MAD R.I.P. Stroker Turkey Call... $14.49 Available
- Skull Hooker Little Hooker European Mount Display Steel... $27.49 Select Options
A heavily used, and dinged up blade can be run through the carbide inserts to reprofile the edge which can then be sharpened on the dual diamond coated rods, and then finally, the edge can be honed on the ceramic inserts. For quick touch-ups on the go, only the diamond rods or only the ceramic inserts can be used as well. Serrated edges can also be maintained on the diamond rods. The hard polymer butterfly style handles flip up to protect the sharpening surfaces when not in use and also make the Field Sharpener take up less space in a pack or pocket.
- Overall Length: 7"
- Closed Length: 4"
- Weight: 2.4 oz