Gerber Myth Field Sharpener
- Barnes Tipped TAC-TX Bullets 300 AAC Blackout/ 300 Whisper... $35.49 Available
- MOJO Camo Roller Pen Face Paint Black... $4.99 Available
- Berger Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 185 Grain VLD... $50.99 - $252.99 Select Options
- VooDoo Innovations Gas Tube AR-15 LifeCoat... $17.66 - $24.66 Select Options
- Gamehide Men's Elimitick Button-Up Shirt Long Sleeve Synthetic... $44.57 - $46.49 Select Options
- Gamehide Elimitick Facemask Synthetic Blend... $19.99 Select Options
A heavily used, and dinged up blade can be run through the carbide inserts to reprofile the edge which can then be sharpened on the dual diamond coated rods, and then finally, the edge can be honed on the ceramic inserts. For quick touch-ups on the go, only the diamond rods or only the ceramic inserts can be used as well. Serrated edges can also be maintained on the diamond rods. The hard polymer butterfly style handles flip up to protect the sharpening surfaces when not in use and also make the Field Sharpener take up less space in a pack or pocket.
- Overall Length: 7"
- Closed Length: 4"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.