Gerber Myth Field Sharpener
A heavily used, and dinged up blade can be run through the carbide inserts to reprofile the edge which can then be sharpened on the dual diamond coated rods, and then finally, the edge can be honed on the ceramic inserts. For quick touch-ups on the go, only the diamond rods or only the ceramic inserts can be used as well. Serrated edges can also be maintained on the diamond rods. The hard polymer butterfly style handles flip up to protect the sharpening surfaces when not in use and also make the Field Sharpener take up less space in a pack or pocket.
- Overall Length: 7"
- Closed Length: 4"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)...
- Gerber Myth Fixed Blade Saw 6.65" SK5 High Carbon Stainless...
Military Surplus MOLLE II Large Rucksack Complete Assembly...
$69.99 - $79.99
Military Surplus MOLLE Fighting Load Carrier (FLC) Nylon...
$15.99 - $16.99
Military Surplus MOLLE Sustainment Pouch Nylon...
- Zero Tolerance ZT0301 Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Drop Point... View More Options
Military Surplus Czech 3 Piece Aluminium Mess Kit...
SJK Rail Meat Hauler Backpack and Aluminum Frame Kyrptek...
$169.95 - $299.95
$7.99List Price: $10.99 Save $3.00 (27%)
- TRUGLO Tactical Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3-9x 42mm BDC Turret...
- Gerber Moment Field Dressing Kit 3 Piece Fixed Blade Gut Hook...
- Gerber Myth Compact Hatchet Black...