Gerber Myth Field Sharpener
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 1 oz Liquid... $2.09 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits SOL Heatsheets Emergency Bivvy Sleeping... $13.99 Available
- NDUR Wind & Waterproof Wooden Storm Matches Tube of 25 2 Pack... $8.59 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil Spec Map Compass... $4.99 Available
- Lansky Super C Clamp Knife Sharpening System Bench Mount... $14.99 Available
- Military Surplus Swiss Wet Weather Poncho Swiss Camo... $9.99 Available
- Energizer Battery CR2032 Lithium Pack of 2... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
A heavily used, and dinged up blade can be run through the carbide inserts to reprofile the edge which can then be sharpened on the dual diamond coated rods, and then finally, the edge can be honed on the ceramic inserts. For quick touch-ups on the go, only the diamond rods or only the ceramic inserts can be used as well. Serrated edges can also be maintained on the diamond rods. The hard polymer butterfly style handles flip up to protect the sharpening surfaces when not in use and also make the Field Sharpener take up less space in a pack or pocket.
- Overall Length: 7"
- Closed Length: 4"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.