Daniel Defense Lite Rail II 7.0 Free Float Tube Handguard Quad Rail AR-15 Carbine Length Aluminum Black
- Loctite C5-A Anti-Seize Grease Copper 1 oz Tube... $6.09 Available
- Daniel Defense Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover 6-1/2" Polymer... $26.00 Select Options
- Daniel Defense Bolt-Up System Barrel Nut Wrench for Lite Rail,... $11.00 Available
- Daniel Defense Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Synthetic Black... $50.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- GrovTec Heavy Duty Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel... $15.99 Available
- Noveske Receiver End Plate with Quick Detach Sling Swivel... $23.76 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Offset Pivot Pin Adapter Bushing .315" to .250" Diameter... $3.59 Available
- DPMS Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $19.49 Available
- DPMS Takedown Pin AR-15... $3.99 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- DPMS Pivot Pin .250" Diameter AR-15 ... $3.99 Select Options
- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
- Integral Sling Swivel Attachment Points with Limited Travel
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
The Daniel Defense Lite Rail II is a 1-piece, Free Float Handguard featuring an uninterrupted upper rail platform, 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum construction and a Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish. This design improves functionality, aesthetics and ease of installation to the weapon system without compromising its best-known attributes, one of which being the lightest rail system on the market. Other features of the Lite Rail II include the Bolt-Up System, requiring only 4 bolts instead of 6, and front and rear sling swivel attachment points that are integrated into both the left and right side rails. All Daniel Defense rail systems carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship.
- Material: Aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 7.25"
- Width: 2.06"
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Inside Diameter: 1.22"
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Free Float: Yes
- Continuous Upper Rail: Yes
- Made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 1.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.