Daniel Defense Lite Rail II 7.0 Free Float Tube Handguard Quad Rail AR-15 Carbine Length Aluminum Black
- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
- Integral Sling Swivel Attachment Points with Limited Travel
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
The Daniel Defense Lite Rail II is a 1-piece, Free Float Handguard featuring an uninterrupted upper rail platform, 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum construction and a Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish. This design improves functionality, aesthetics and ease of installation to the weapon system without compromising its best-known attributes, one of which being the lightest rail system on the market. Other features of the Lite Rail II include the Bolt-Up System, requiring only 4 bolts instead of 6, and front and rear sling swivel attachment points that are integrated into both the left and right side rails. All Daniel Defense rail systems carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship.
- Material: Aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 7.25"
- Width: 2.06"
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Inside Diameter: 1.22"
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Free Float: Yes
- Continuous Upper Rail: Yes
- Made in the USA
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Yankee Hill Machine Diamond Free Float Tube Handguard Quad...
Add to Cart for Price
Midwest Industries Gen 2 SS-Series Free Float Modular Rail...
$139.95 - $189.95