- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
- Integral Sling Swivel Attachment Points with Limited Travel
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
- Includes 3 Picatinny Rail Covers
- Made in the USA
The Daniel Defense Lite Rail II is a 1-piece, Free Float Handguard featuring an uninterrupted upper rail platform, 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum construction and a Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish. This design improves functionality, aesthetics and ease of installation to the weapon system without compromising its best-known attributes, one of which being the lightest rail system on the market. Other features of the Lite Rail II include the Bolt-Up System, requiring only 4 bolts instead of 6, and front and rear sling swivel attachment points that are integrated into both the left and right side rails. All Daniel Defense rail systems carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship.
- Material: Aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 7.25"
- Width: 2.06"
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Inside Diameter: 1.22"
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Free Float: Yes
- Continuous Upper Rail: Yes