"Service Rifle Slings" Book by Glen Zediker
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.29 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Caldwell Clutch Prone Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 8-3/4" to... $42.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $14.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 7.7mm Japanese... $5.19 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- Harris S-LM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to 13"... $106.99 Available
- Lee 3 Hole, 4 Hole Turret Press Shellholder Retainer Clip... $2.49 Available
- Butler Creek Ultra Padded Cartridge Sling 6-Round Rifle Nylon... $20.49 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 7.7mm Japanese... $34.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 Colt (Long Colt)... $41.99 Available
Preview of What's Inside:
Author: Glen Zediker
Publisher: Zediker publishing
Date of Publication: 2007
Number of Pages: 80
Summary of Material from the publisher:
It's Slings & Things "Lite."
This book came through after I took a look at Slings & Things and realized that it might indeed be wise to focus on the information geared to Service RIfle shooters and also then expand it as much as possible to provide these folks with way more than they ever bargained for. I like that. As said in the material on Slings & Things, it was this very idea, and material, that led to the whole Basics And Beyond Series, and to Slings & Things hisself.
Although the books share essential information and photos, there are many NEW things in Service Rifle Slings that aren't in the larger book. That in no way detracts from Slings & Things but does point up the essence of Service Rifle Slings. That's all it is, but that's a lot. I managed to add a good 10 pages to the material contained in Slings & Things. For instance, there's even more detail in the assembly and mechanics materials, and a step-by-step sequence for another hook up method that's not in Slings & Things.
This book is no "match" for Slings & Things in the amount and scope of information it contains, but it's so focused that there's nothing else out there that can match it.
If what you want is to learn enough to forget more about Service Rifle Slings than most folks will ever know, then this here would be your literary product.
I need to point out something very important (at least to me) and that is that the material in Service Rifle Slings hain't no cut-and-paste job. Not hardly. It is a unique and complete new work. I did a a good deal of rewriting, content editing and additions, and layout changes to fix the focus of this smaller book into a bigger deal -- for the Service RIfle shooter
Notes: 150 photographs, softcover