"Service Rifle Slings" Book by Glen Zediker
- "Slings and Things" Book by Glen Zediker... $15.99 Available
- "Ultimate Sniper: An Advanced Training Manual for Military and... $49.49 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 303 British, 7.7mm Japanese,... $4.19 Available
- Grace USA Ball Pein Hammer 4 oz... $17.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm... $30.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 45-70 Government... $10.79 Available
- Power Custom Hammer, Trigger and Disconnector Shims AR-15... $16.29 Available
- Sig Sauer Conversion Barrel Sig Sauer P226 40 S&W to 357 Sig 1... $174.00 Available
- KNS Hammer and Trigger Pin 2nd Generation, 2nd Modification... $30.49 Available
- Wolff Recoil Calibration Spring Pack Glock 26, 27, 33... $21.99 Available
- "The Rifle Shooter" Book by David Tubb... $34.99 Available
- Wolff Guide Rod and 16 lb Recoil Spring Set Glock 26, 27, 33... $33.99 Available
Preview of What's Inside:
Author: Glen Zediker
Publisher: Zediker publishing
Date of Publication: 2007
Number of Pages: 80
Summary of Material from the publisher:
It's Slings & Things "Lite."
This book came through after I took a look at Slings & Things and realized that it might indeed be wise to focus on the information geared to Service RIfle shooters and also then expand it as much as possible to provide these folks with way more than they ever bargained for. I like that. As said in the material on Slings & Things, it was this very idea, and material, that led to the whole Basics And Beyond Series, and to Slings & Things hisself.
Although the books share essential information and photos, there are many NEW things in Service Rifle Slings that aren't in the larger book. That in no way detracts from Slings & Things but does point up the essence of Service Rifle Slings. That's all it is, but that's a lot. I managed to add a good 10 pages to the material contained in Slings & Things. For instance, there's even more detail in the assembly and mechanics materials, and a step-by-step sequence for another hook up method that's not in Slings & Things.
This book is no "match" for Slings & Things in the amount and scope of information it contains, but it's so focused that there's nothing else out there that can match it.
If what you want is to learn enough to forget more about Service Rifle Slings than most folks will ever know, then this here would be your literary product.
I need to point out something very important (at least to me) and that is that the material in Service Rifle Slings hain't no cut-and-paste job. Not hardly. It is a unique and complete new work. I did a a good deal of rewriting, content editing and additions, and layout changes to fix the focus of this smaller book into a bigger deal -- for the Service RIfle shooter
Notes: 150 photographs, softcover