Knives of Alaska Trekker Elk Hunter/Cub Bear Combination Fixed Blade Knife Set D2 Tool Steel Blades SureGrip Handle Black
The Knives of Alaska Trekker Elk Hunter/Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife Set will cover every task you can think of, and is still a lightweight set. The Elk Hunter is classic designed hunting knife that is extremely versatile. The Elk Hunter features a deep belly and longer cutting radius on the blade, making if perfect for skinning and slicing. The double finger choils provide control over the blade, as well as added safety for keeping your hand from sliding onto the blade. The D2 Tool Steel Drop Point blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge that easily slice through tough hide. The D2 Tool Steel should be thoroughly cleaned an oiled after each use to prevent corrosion. The SureGrip handle is comfortable and also provides a secure grip even when wet.
The Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife is perfectly designed for caping your next trophy. The high quality D2 Tool Steel, Double Drawn Heat Tempered blade, holds an edge extremely well. The slim handle and finger choils are designed to give you full control over the fine Clip Point blade, making tedious caping tasks easier. The blade design also works very well as "Bird and Trout" knife for field dressing birds and other small to medium sized game. The Cub Bear features a Black Suregrip handle that is comfortable and slip resistant. When you need good caping knife, pick up a Cub Bear, the choice professional hunters and taxidermist have been using for years. Includes a high quality leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Black SureGrip
- Blade Shape: Elk Hunter - Drop Point; Cub Bear - Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: Elk Hunter 3.25", Cub Bear 2.75"
- Blade Thickness: "
- Overall Length: Elk Hunter 8.25", Cub Bear 6.5"
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA!
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative... $18.99 - $33.99 View More Options
- Frontiersman Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray 9.2 oz Aerosol with... $37.99
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $4.58 View More Options
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49
- Knives of Alaska Bone Saw Fixed Blade Saw 8" SK5 Steel Blade... $49.99
- Hunter's Specialties Super Mag 6:1 Ratio Game Hoist System... $39.99
- Havalon Piranta Edge Folding Skinning Knife ABS Handle Orange... $37.99
- Hunter's Specialties Butt Out 2 Big Game Dressing Tool Polymer... $9.99
- Snugpak Patrol Poncho Paratex Dry ... $50.99 View More Options