Wilson Combat 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with Reverse Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government Stainless Steel
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb... $6.99 Available
- Colt Barrel Link 1911 .278" Steel Blue... $3.69 Available
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- Swenson Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $11.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Les Baer Custom Disconnector 1911... $16.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Value Line Sear 1911... $15.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2... $6.99 Available
- Grobet 6" Checkering File 30 Lines per Inch... $39.99 Available
- PTG Dovetail Sight Base Cutter .330" x 65-Degree High Speed... $25.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Value Line Speed Hammer 1911 Blue... $28.99 Available
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.135 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.