BSA Reflex Red Dot Sight 33mm Heads Up Display 4-Pattern Reticle (2 MOA Dot, Crosshair with 1 MOA Dot, Open Crosshair with 1 MOA Dot, 25 MOA Circle with 6 MOA Dot) Matte
- Light weight
- Elevation Adjustment Screw
- Windage Adjustment Screw
- Reticle Selector Knob
- Dot Selector Knob
- Switch and Intensity Control Knob
- Long battery life
Reticle: Four Patterns Included, reticle pattern is selected with rear knob on sight
Mount: Integrated rail, fits standard 5/8" dovetail base per BSA instructions or Weaver-style rail (Base Not Included). The mount will fit the same as a Tasco Red Dot sight.
Mounting information: Sight should be mounted on at least 3" of rail, or bases 3" apart at farthest point. If mounted on 2 1/2" at widest point, part of the integrated rail will hang over the rear mounting point. The integrated rail has one front crossbolt (below the sight's viewing screen) and the rear of the rail clamps only, there is no crossbolt at that location. From front of rail to rear of rail is 3" - neither crossbolt nor clamps are adjustable for a shorter mounting distance.
Mode of Activation: 11 position rheostat
Battery Type and Number: One 3 volt Lithium CR2032
Battery Included: No
Weight: 8 oz
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.860 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.